MediaSolve was founded by a world-class team of marketers and editors who are focused exclusively in the B2B space and are
passionate about it.
Dan Hirsh entered the media business nearly 10 years ago to lead the turnaround and growth of a series of B2B publications. Hirsh is adept at leveraging online and social media, marketing, and project strategy and execution to increase market share, improve margin, and enhance reader experience. As publisher of IDG’s NetworkWorld, Hirsh increased the publication’s profitability and grew the online business by more than 20%. He developed and led a custom publishing team, responsible for conceiving and executing custom online programs and delivering more than $3 Million to the corporate top line in the first 12 months of operations.
With over 15 years in business-to-business marketing experience, Michelle Palmer has assisted over 300 clients in building and executing integrated marketing programs. Her clients have ranged from energy to food and beverage and from commodity level products competing through pricing and placement to large-scale, multi-million-dollar enterprise investment. Palmer has brand management experience in the U.S., Europe and Asia/Pacific; a strong record of creating and implementing differentiating marketing strategies that result in business growth, and a proven success in managing product, processes, partners, and people from concept through finished product, with close attention to budgets and deadlines.
Having worked on the agency, client, and media sides of B2B, we are experts in helping companies leverage content to connect with their prospects and customers in powerful and imaginative new ways that drive business value and sales.
Account Strategy and Client Services
- Kelli Lauletta, Global Director of Client Services
- Katie McMahon, Global Marketing Program Director
- Jessica Rogers, Social Media Program Director
- Jennifer Wendt, Social Media Program Director
- Lisa Hain, Program Manager
- Kristie Mundinger, Program Manager
- Maris Listello, Program Manager
- Ellen Teplitz, Brand Ambassador Program Manager
- Dennis Bouley, Global Content Marketing Director
- Leonor Ciarlone, Writer/Editor
- Tom Klemens, Writer/Editor
- Pedro Pereira, Writer/Editor
- Chuck Ross, Writer/Editor
- Terry Tobin, Writer/Editor
- Chris Shelton, Writer/Editor
- Bonnie James, Art Director
- Curt Spannraft, Graphic Development
- Joseph La Chance, Website Development
- Eduardo Moreno, App and Website Development
- Barb Hoffman, Business Development
- Iris Seibert, Business Development