Make sure that you always include an “About Us” section to your Blog website so that visitors can understand the type of content and bloggers they should expect to find on your blog.
Tag: About Us
- Remember to Include Your Sales Channel in Your Social Media Communications
- Voice of the Customer – More Important Than Ever for B2B Marketers to Attract New Customers
- The 3 Keys to Launching Lead Programs Faster and Less Expensively
- When Blogging – Don’t Forget “About Us”
- Quality of the Content is the Secret to What Makes Content Marketing Work. So Choose Your Content Production Model Carefully
adoption cycle advanced marketing advertising aggregated content appropriate blog content audience acquisition audience engagement audience interaction average blog length B2B b2b buy cycle b2b content B2B Marketing B2B Marketing ROI billboard advertising blogging blogging tips blog headline length blog writing tips brand awareness business to business marketing business to business marketing agency business to business marketing strategy buy cycle buying criteria in content buying cycle case studies China technology strategy compelling message content development content expertise content is marketing king content marketing content value customer communications customer feedback high-value content lead generation marketing ROI marketing strategy social media social media strategy trusted content virtual events white papers