Life and information moves faster than ever in today’s always-on world. To take advantage of this speed, many B2B companies have launched content marketing programs designed to engage their prospects and customers. These companies are regularly pushing out high value content through blogs, emails and social media. Those doing the job right, are sharing information about how to apply their product, supplying educational information, or helping customers evaluate alternatives.
Tag: B2B Marketing ROI
- Remember to Include Your Sales Channel in Your Social Media Communications
- Voice of the Customer – More Important Than Ever for B2B Marketers to Attract New Customers
- The 3 Keys to Launching Lead Programs Faster and Less Expensively
- When Blogging – Don’t Forget “About Us”
- Quality of the Content is the Secret to What Makes Content Marketing Work. So Choose Your Content Production Model Carefully
adoption cycle advanced marketing advertising aggregated content appropriate blog content audience acquisition audience engagement audience interaction average blog length B2B b2b buy cycle b2b content B2B Marketing B2B Marketing ROI billboard advertising blogging blogging tips blog headline length blog writing tips brand awareness business to business marketing business to business marketing agency business to business marketing strategy buy cycle buying criteria in content buying cycle case studies China technology strategy compelling message content development content expertise content is marketing king content marketing content value customer communications customer feedback high-value content lead generation marketing ROI marketing strategy social media social media strategy trusted content virtual events white papers